Thursday, September 21, 2006

My friend Donelle

My friend Donelle is moving, to California no less! She's decided to move out of her "comfort zone" and take a chance. She's hammering out the details today, the when and how and how much questions. I'm so happy and proud of her! Not to mention, I have every intention of visiting her so we can take a tour of the California wine country.

I will miss her but I know that we will stay in touch. There was a time that I had forsaken our friendship. I'm not proud of that and she and I have discussed it. Somehow, we renewed our friendship and she was the best friend I could have had in a very dark time. How many nights I cried to her on the telephone. I'm sure that there were times that she would have rather done something else, but she always took my calls. She listened and offered me gentle advice while never standing in judgment upon me. When I was at my worst, she never avoided me, instead she would tell me the good things about myself and remind me to stay strong and stick to my guns.

I know that she will do well in her new job. I don't think she knows how to give less than 100% to a job. I understand this. If you're going to do something, do it right the first time, and be done and ready to move on to the next thing. We may have different focuses sometimes but our philosophy is the same.

She will be well.

Blessings be!

2 Comments:

Blogger Seaag said...

Thanks Candy. It is so wonderful to have your support in this new adventure. I can't wait to visit wine country. what was it --You drive all the time :)..actually, one day on and one day off is a great plan.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Tigpan said...

Blessings be my friend Donelle!!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home