Friday, August 04, 2006

A note on BioChemisty

Just wanted to clarify something.

Just because I acknowledge that I have been irrational in my reations to certain things lately doesn't mean that I am apologizing for anything and everything.

If I had been more "balanced" biochemically I might have handled certain things in a less explosive manner. But my reactions, be they explosive or not, do not change the truth!

I don't lie and I don't tolerate it in others. And I especially don't like being used. Chances are if I had been in "balance" I would have caught on sooner. Unfortunately, at the time, I so needed to be a part of something and that was used against me. I sold myself too cheaply and then when I wasn't useful anymore, I was shunted aside.

What's done is done. Certain paths in life are one way. Once you walk down them there is no going back and I've known that all along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home