Monday, April 17, 2006

Squirrels

Does anyone know of a reliable way to get rid of squirrels?

They have annoyed me before, they tear down my bird feeders and dig holes in the yard, but today they crossed the line.

I have been working in my back yard a lot and if I do say so myself, it looks great! I foresee many cookouts this summer with friends (and yes, the invites will be exclusive!) I planted some new shrubbery in an effort to entice butterflies and hummingbirds to visit. One of these shrubs must be tasty because the darn squirrels decided to dig it up and chew on it! This has never happened before. I am very irritated and Gabe is down-right pissed off because he's the one who choose that bush for the yard.

Squirrels Beware!

I rue the day I got Hobbes de-clawed, he would have made short work of them. Hind sight!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tigpan said...

Ha ha ha! Remind me to tell you about the squirrel story from my friend David Crowder! :)

9:32 AM  
Blogger Vache Folle said...

I feed the squirrels their own food so they don't destroy the flora or eat all the birds' food. I also allow the dogs to chase them at random occasions. This works as I have only got a couple of squirrels who guard the place like they own it and keep their conspecifics out.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home