Thursday, March 30, 2006

My 6 Weird Things

Okay Amanda, I read your lists and thought they were cute. Here's my weird list.

1. I like to put peanutbutter crackers in my chicken noodle soup.
2. I love the smell of new tires.
3. If you scrape your knife & fork together at dinner, I will kick you out of my house.
4. The sound of someone "hawking-up" phlem will make me vomit.
5. I like snakes and lizards but will climb up a wall to escape a cockroach.
6. I can't stand the feeling of yarn, that's why I never learned to knit.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tigpan said...

Yep, you are weird, though....
I agree with the knife and fork thing, the flegm thing, and the smell of tires.
Does that make us "birds of a feather"? :)

9:55 PM  
Blogger Candy said...

Is it phlem or flegm. I'm going to look it up. However you spell it, it's nasty.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Candy said...

It's phlegm! We were both almost right, but wrong in the end.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Seaag said...

Yep-- I concur w/ Tigpan -Weird. But we love ya! Did y'all look at my weird things?

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home