Friday, April 07, 2006

Original Intent

When I originally created Sam's Place, I wanted it to be a memorial to and for something I loved. Lately I have strayed from that purpose. I have allowed the darker side of my nature to cast a shadow upon something that was meant to be beautiful. I know myself and know that I have these tendencies, and sometimes things get out of control. Granted, I had some help along the way with certain events and occurrences, but ultimately I am the Master of my own Destiny.

I want anyone who reads this to understand one thing. This was my choice, no one counseled me, no one told me what to do. Changing the tone and content of my Blog was my decision! I have taken a lesson to heart from recent events, you can't let others control and influence your behavior, whether directly or indirectly. This is a lesson I tell my children often, but lately haven't been living myself. I'm living it starting today.

Sam's place will only be a bright and happy place from now on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home