Friday, April 07, 2006

Crystal Clear

Satan, you almost won! I had almost given up!

Thank you God for good friends, who love me despite all my faults. I am a Truth Seeker and shall forever be. I must just learn to not take things personally and to stay more even keel.

Thank you Jacki!
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

You have a way of helping me crystallize my thoughts. You make me see the Truth, no matter what it is. You tell me when I'm wrong (pretty often) and you tell me when I'm right. You make me work on my weaknesses while at the same time pointing out my strengths. You help me to face my inner demons all the while singing with the angels! I love you! You are a true friend.

For those of you who have never met Jacki, you should. She's definitely worth knowing. She is a Godly woman, if you attend Fellowship of the Woodlands you have probably met her. God has blessed her with an overabundance of charisma so that she is hard to miss.

She's sharp as a tack when it comes to emotional/social/personal issues. Probably because she has a Master's Degree in Clinical Social Work and worked for years "in the trenches" of a California Hospital.

Did I also mention that she is my personal trainer and neighbor and friend all rolled up into one?

I had a long talk with her tonight. She slapped me around a bit (figuratively speaking), then she picked me up, hugged me and set me down the path to do what is right.

This is what it amounts to....

Sam's Place is a positive forum.

I previously deleted all posts which I had written when in a negative frame of mind.

However....

Negative frame of mind or not, everything that I ever posted was true.

I do not lie!!!

I say that in the most positive sense!

I'm happy now! I am at peace! I have a lot of goals and dreams that I am focused on.

The future is boundless!

1 Comments:

Blogger Candy said...

I'm posting this comment because Jacki doesn't have a blog name to comment from. C

Hey Candy:
That was so awesome and many thanks to you for your trust in me and believing that I only have your best interest at heart. I truly enjoyed reading your blogs. From the time that I met you aprox. 3 years ago and from our conversations over the years I can see so much growth within you. Candy thanks for acknowledging GOD as the light. As you continue working on you its amazing how all things and people around you will also become "Crystal Clear". Learn from your past and use it towards your future and you will be able to decipher and make selective choices on who and what you want in your world.
Always your friend
Jacqueline

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home