Monday, May 15, 2006

Flying Free!

Monica is flying away! Away to Little Rock, to a new life and new opportunities.

So many doors have opened for her and will continue to open in the future.

There is a reason that you were so sought after, by so many people.

Because you are good girl!

You are loved and appreciated by many here in our little group.

We will miss you but we all understand that you have to do what's best for Your future.

You are like a falcon freed from the jess.

Fly Away!

It is a sight lovely to behold.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tigpan said...

I have been meaning to comment on this since you wrote it!
I love the metaphors in here. Yes Monica, my friend! Fly away! Don't look back. What was done here is done; a new life awaits you.
I am proud to be your friend. You have shown me the highest level of integrity I have ever seen to date, period.
Thank you!

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home